Everyone loves a sparkling bathroom; not everyone likes the cleaning bit. Focus on germ hotspots, such as flush handles and taps. Give all these areas a regular clean with Domestos Bleach Spray, especially if someone is ill.
- If someone in the home has been sick or ill with diarrhoea, make sure you give your toilet a squirt with Domestos Extended Germ-Kill. You can also use a product such as Domestos Total Blast Toilet Gel separately to keep it fresh and clean.
- Pour Domestos Extended Germ-Kill down your plugholes and drains on a regular basis – this will help prevent the build-up of residue in your pipes that can lead to blockages.
- To keep at bay mould and mildew, which can trigger allergic reactions, use Domestos Bleach Spray.
- Showers and baths need to be kept clean, so kill any germs that have taken up residence.
- Liquid soap should be used for hand washing because a bar of soap can more easily become a home for germs.
- Avoid sharing towels and facecloths. If someone in the home has an infection, wash their laundry separately to that of the rest of the family.