The kitchen is the favourite place for many germs in the house as it is the perfect place for them to live, breed and spread in. If food is not cooked, stored and handled properly, germs can be spread and people can quickly become ill.
To ensure you keep your kitchen hygienically clean, follow these golden rules:
- Have separate chopping boards for raw meats and other foods, making them easier to clean.
- Ensure you clean chopping boards after use with Domestos Bleach Spray. Plastic chopping boards do not scratch easily, making them easier to clean.
- Wash hands thoroughly as soon as you have handled raw meat, to prevent the spread of germs.
- Clean work surfaces immediately after use with Domestos Bleach Spray.
- Disinfect cleaning cloths and dishcloths by soaking them overnight in a dilute solution of Domestos Extended Germ-Kill and drying them thoroughly.
- Clean bins, taps and cupboard handles regularly with Domestos Bleach Spray.